- Set up CanJS
- Sign in and out with OAuth 2.0
- Search for videos with YouTube’s API
- Drag and drop videos with
- Create a playlist!
The CanJS YouTube channel has a video walkthrough of the guide:
TodoMVC with StealJS
This guide walks you through building the classic TodoMVC app with CanJS and StealJS! It takes about a day to go through, but it gives you a thorough look at using can-component, can-connect, can-fixture, and can-route to build a robust app, while demonstrating how StealJS supports a modlet workflow that makes it easier to maintain your app over time.
Advanced Weather Report Guide
- Allow a user to enter a location
- Get and display the places for the user’s location name
- Allow a user to select a place
- Get and display the forecast
- Hide the forecast if the user changes the entered location
- Skip selecting a place if only one place matches the entered location
This advanced guide walks you through removing imperative code and automatically looking up the user’s location using the browser’s geolocation API. Both of the guides feature event streams and take about 25 minutes to complete.
Here’s a quick demo of what the final widget looks like:
We’re here to help!
We’ll be adding more recipes over time based on what we hear the community wants, so let us know what recipe you would like to see us cook up next.